Delex is seeking a Security Administrative Assistant to support our contract at Ridgecrest, CA.
Responsibilities will include maintaining and coordinating conference room schedules, maintaining visitor records and logs, directing phone calls, message receipt and delivery, and provide assistance to security officials for documentation preparation and disposition.
Relocation assistance and a signing bonus will be offered for this opportunity.
The successful candidate will:
-Assist with preparation of security education materials and conduct security briefings and debriefings.
-Prepare and validate attendee lists and prepare briefing handouts.
-Perform document control duties to include receipt and dispatch, transmission, storage and inventory of material.
-Review documents and media for markings and coversheets, as well as entry and maintenance of tracking management databases.
-Coordinate, route and track of documentation as required.
-Prepare visit certifications for approval and submission. May be required to assist the security officer in conducting annual facility and material inventories.
-Prepare correspondence, reports, and other documentation as needed related to security duties, and provide assistance with other tasking as assigned.
- Must have Top Secret Clearance with favorable SSBI completed within past five years.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years’ experience within the DoD classified security environment with one year of that experience in a SAP environment (desired).
- Working knowledge of Security manuals, directives, and Executive Orders (NISPOM, JAFAN Series, etc.)
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
This position will require U.S. citizenship and a current Top Secret Clearance based on a current SSBI.
Delex is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.