ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have an opportunity for a highly experienced CAD/CAM Modeler for our customer based in Suitland, MD.
ZENETEX is seeking a highly experienced CAD/CAM Modeler for our customer based in Suitland, MD. Candidate must possess an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
The ideal candidate for this position will need to have the following qualifications to be considered:
-Experience providing 2D/3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) modeling support.
-Experience with portable laser scanners, hand measurements, FARO Arm.
-Computer Tomography files on provided hardware/components to develop models for subsequent analysis.
-Processing scan point cloud data for modeling.
-Maintaining proficiency in CAD and Scan software packages
-Reverse Engineering experience.
1) A Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
2) 3+ years' experience with Unigraphics (now Siemens PLM CAD) software
3) 3+ years' experience using 3D CAD software such as SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, PTC CREO (Pro/ENGINEER)
4) This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active TS/SCI security clearance
1) Using portable laser scanners and taking hand measurements
2) FARO ARM
3) Computer Tomography files
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.