Delex Systems, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of ZENETEX, is seeking a mid-level ISSM to manage all Information Security (IS) functions for a program office at Washington, DC. This office manages classified programs/activities.
The ISSM will supervise the installation of new information systems and support assessment/certification and authorization/accreditation of these systems (in accordance with the Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG)/Risk Management Framework (RMF)) as modified by the customer for unique aspects of their work and maintain the integrity of these systems and local area networks.
Duties will include:
•Serve as the primary POC for all program IT and IS issues and requirements
• Control all program office classified information systems and LANs
• Manage LAN and IT system planning, acquisition, installation, assessment/certification and authorization/accreditation
• Manage hardware and software acquisition and installation
• Create and maintain IS documentation
• Supervise IS compliance at remote sites
• Manage system security audits
• Manage data transfers between classified systems
• Manage the resolution of connectivity issues
• Monitor the information systems environment and manage hardware and software maintenance to proactively prevent downtime
•Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
• SSBI completed within the past five years
• Minimum 4 years experience in Information Security working in a DoD classified environment (military, government civilian, DoD contractor)
• Minimum Security+ certification required; CISSP, CISM, CAP, GSLC, or similar certification is optional
• Thorough understanding of Windows server/client systems and network infrastructures
•Experience in IS or as a Sys Admin in a JSIG/RMF or JAFAN 6/3 or DCID 6/3 type environment
• Experience working within an enhanced security environment
• Experience with a DoD authorization/accreditation process and procedures
• Experience with virtual environments
• Associates Degree in an IT field
Delex Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.