ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced P-3C Aircraft Mechanic II, Avionics (AT) to support our O-Level Maintenance, Contractor Field Team at NAS Whidbey Island, WA. This position is supporting a reserve squadron, but weekend and shift work will not be required.
Qualified candidates will have extensive experience with the P-3C Orion and the ability to troubleshoot malfunctions in various aircraft systems and be able to perform general Organizational Level Maintenance. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• High school diploma or GED required
• Demonstrated experience with P-3C Aircraft Avionics such as radar, radios, intercommunications and mission equipment
• Prior Quality Assurance Representative / Collateral Duty Inspector (QAR/CDQAR/CDI) highly preferred
• A minimum of 6 years of aviation experience performing the above duties and responsibilities
• Qualified mechanics will have extensive experience with the P-3C Orion
• Requires a thoroughly comprehensive knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting/repair procedures and replacement of components and of aircraft sheet metal/structural modification and repair
Work Environment (ADA)
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.