ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of Federal agencies and commercial organizations nationwide. Our Security Business Division helps protect sensitive government program information across a spectrum of industrial security activities to include physical, document, personnel, and data systems. We are reviewing resumes for the position of Office Operations Support Assistant to join our team in Washington, DC. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable with day-to-day office operations and be able to establish office procedures that provide for a more efficient work environment. Due to the nature of this work, we are not able to consider applicants without an active TS/SCI clearance.
This individual must be self-motivated and able to adjust from working as a team player to functioning with little to no supervision or instruction.
This candidate would provide diligent support for the following activities:
• Assemble notes and correspondence in accordance with established government and office policies and procedures; answer phones.
• Receive and track cost estimates, equipment availability, and delivery dates from business vendors for office administrative procurements.
• Support preparations of requests for purchase of repairs and improvements, new equipment, supplies, and furniture, telephone services, and routine office supplies.
• Support preparations of travel authorizations, transportation requests, schedules, and reservations for civilian and military personnel traveling on TDY orders.
• Maintain current knowledge of applicable travel rules and regulations for domestic and foreign travel for civilian and military personnel; ensure compliance with existing regulations and the proper travel Program name; plan itineraries and arrange reservations; assist Program Office personnel to obtain special authorizations, make copies and distribution as appropriate.
• Perform courier runs to drop-off and pick-up travel related material, requests for orders, and processed travel orders. Perform courier runs to other government locations as required.
• Assist government senior program analyst with all aspects of contract administration including, but not limited to; establishment and maintenance of databases to track contract correspondence, expenditures, deliverables multiple contracts, prepare routine contract correspondence, and maintain a data base of Independent Research & Development (IRAD) projects.
• 3 years administrative experience, preferably supporting senior leadership.
• Experience with the Defense Travel System (DTS).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite products.
• Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills, and strong communication skills.
Due to the nature of this work, we are not able to consider applicants without an active TS/SCI clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.