ZENETEX has an immediate opportunity for a Instructional Design Journeyman to support the Naval Post Graduate School (NPS), Center for Educational Design, Development and Distribution (CED3) contract in Monterey, CA. This position is a regular, full-time opportunity to support design, development and distribution of educational content for the U.S. Navy NPS mission.
• Designs and develops instructional material
• Demonstrates and utilizes effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluation skills.
• May independently develop entry and advanced level courses for both internal and external audiences.
• Able to utilize multimedia technology and authoring tools.
• Acts as liaison between faculty and media developers in determining needs of the course and appropriate method of delivery.
• Applies management analysis processes, statistical methods, and advanced technical and analytical research techniques.
• Creates project.
• Provides support in planning, requirements determination, conceptualization, design, verification, validation, documentation, and implementation processes.
• Employs process improvements and reengineering methodologies and principles.
A Journeyman with 3 to 10 years of experience and a BA/BS or MA/MS degree and typically performs all functional duties independently.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.