ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of Federal agencies and commercial organizations nationwide. “Because Service Matters” is our corporate cultural philosophy that brings total focus to both our employees and our customers. Our employees are our greatest asset and we know it. A new contract award has created the opportunity for a Logistics Analyst to support our government customer in Huntsville, AL.
The Logistics Analyst follows established procedures and works as an effective team member to assist in solution development for complex life cycle logistics problems. Must have the ability to make meaningful and constructive contributions during meetings with logistics leaders and the ability to analyze statutory and regulatory guidance.
• Serve as the Property Administrator (PA) in support of Accountable Property Officer (APO).
• Track Government Furnished Property (GFP) on loan or leased (capital leases) of any value from multiple programs in the stand-alone Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) database.
• Serve as the Internal Use Software (IUS) Property POC.
• Track all IUS on loan or leased (capital leases) of any value from multiple programs.
• Serve as the Catalog Manager for special programs.
• Provide a complete, auditable life history from Government acquisition through receipt and final disposition of all GP/GFE.
• Locate, identify and account for 100 percent of all accountable property that is acquired, managed, and/or retained under the oversight of the Program Office.
• Ensure 100 percent inventory of accountable property - both APR-to-location and Location-to-APR is conducted annually.
• Coordinate with agency program managers (PMs) to support property accountability and management.
• Oversee receipt of, issuance, transfer, inventory, and disposition all Program Office GP.
• Retain inventory reports.
• Coordinate with PCs when updating hand receipts (transfers, turn-ins, changes, etc.).
• Coordinate with PCs to maintain and update a “due-in” list to account for GP in transit and Government received GP awaiting inspection and acceptance.
• Coordinate GP disposition requirements with the responsible PCO for contract terminations and as directed.
• Establish and maintain procedures for supporting the Program Office mission by keeping continuous accountability of all financial accounting for all Program Office GP and Government Furnished Property (GFP).
• Generate financial accounting reports from DPAS-S for the Program Office.
• Frequently reconcile DPAS-S APRs for financial reporting against supporting documentation.
• Track Program Office property performance as measured by agency property metrics.
• Ensure contractors conduct and submit annual inventories of Program Office GP, contractor acquired property (CAP), and GFP in their possession to the contracting officer’s representative (COR) or the procuring contracting officer (PCO).
• Ensure contractors employ appropriate safeguards and identify special requirements for stock, storage, security and transportation of Program Office GP, CAP, and GFP.
• Establish and maintain Program Office asset APRs in DPAS-S to conform with agency Manuals and FARs.
• Review Financial Liability Investigation for Property Loss (FLIPL) for accuracy to ensure proper recording of property loss onto APRs.
• Review and update property SOP by documenting internal controls, checklists and processes to ensure consistency with policies identified for Program Office GP.
• Generate a Disposal SOP for degaussing, demilitarizing, destroying and other disposition activities for Program Office GP.
• When applicable to classified property, enforce compliance with established policies and SOPs.
• Establish written internal processes, checklists and procedures for issuing, transferring/loaning, receiving, and disposing of assigned Program Office GP to include the designation of PCs, and record retention of issue documents.
• Schedule training and assistance visits; provide individual training assistance to PCs as necessary.
• Coordinate with PMs to ensure appointed PCs complete required training and forms to gain access to the system.
• Maintain current agency training.
• Conduct occasional travel to conduct inventory actions.
• Attend agency Property Accountability meetings, workshops, training and conferences.
• Be prepared to Brief Senior Executive Service (SES) leadership if needed.
Minimum 6 years in life cycle logistics.
Proficient with Microsoft Office applications; expert in PowerPoint.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Top Secret or TS/SCI clearance.
ZENETEX is an Equal Opportunity/affirmative action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.