Practitioners of National Security are vital to the defense of our nation. ZENETEX takes pride in providing experts who bring specialized skills, techniques, and experience to help solve the toughest issues facing the Intelligence Community. Our skilled workforce supports all phases of the Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED) cycle. Due to the growth of our Intelligence Division, we are continually on the lookout for Intelligence Community experts to help solve our customer’s needs. We have an immediate opportunity for an All-Source Analyst with a background in the analysis of maritime counterproliferation and insurgent activity throughout the Middle East. This position will be based at our customer site in Suitland, MD.
As an All-Source Analyst you will provide in-depth research and analysis regarding counterproliferation in the Middle East. You’ll support our U.S. Navy customer along with a team of analysts and linguists using advanced tools and techniques to exploit publicly available information (PAI) and integrate with classified data to produce high quality intelligence briefings and written products. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Provide all-source analysis of both open source and highly classified data using advanced analytic tools and tradecraft
• Conduct research on vessels of interest using various sources and apply information into briefings, RFIs, and finished intelligence products
• Supporting the development of new collection capabilities and analytical projects
• Attending and facilitating meetings (including classified), preparing agendas, tracking action items, and distributing minutes
• Minimum 5 years demonstrated Intelligence Community (IC) all-source research, analysis, tradecraft, and writing experience
• Experience with intelligence analysis tools and databases (Such as DataExplorer, Cultweave, Voltron, Multi-Media Message Monitor (M3), Palantir, Analyst Notebook, Quantum Leap Intelligence Exchange (Qlix), Terrorist Identities Database Environment (TIDE), Tripwire Analytical Capability (TAC), Kaching, and others)
• Experience querying various analytic databases
• Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Demonstrated proficiency in effective communications (writing, speaking, briefing)
HIGHLY DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION (NOT REQUIRED):
• Knowledge of civil maritime shipping, container shipping, or maritime industry experience
• Middle East focused academic or intelligence analysis experience
• Publicly Available Information (PAI) analysis experience
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance. Due to the nature of this work, we are unable to consider applicants who do not hold this level of clearance.
ZENETEX is an Equal Opportunity/affirmative action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.