ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of Federal agencies and commercial organizations nationwide. “Because Service Matters” is our corporate cultural philosophy that brings total focus to both our employees and our customers.
In support of future work, we are reviewing resumes for the position of Program Manager. In this role, you will act as the overall program lead, manager, and administrator for a brand new contracted effort which will be based in Springfield, VA. The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded Cyber Security background and experience leading teams in a SAP/SCI environment.
• Ten (10) or more years of related leadership experience
• Four (4) or more years of DoD or Intelligence Community program management experience
• Effective communication, decision making, and team-building skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple facets of a large-scale contract
• Bachelor’s degree in a business management or technical degree program; Master’s degree in Business Management is highly preferred
• Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.