ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. ZENETEX has an immediate opportunity for a Network Analyst to support the Tactical Training Group, Pacific contract in San Diego, CA. This position is a regular, full-time opportunity to support classified and non-classified networks for the U.S. Navy execution of it's mission.
• Recent in-depth WAN/LAN Windows Server experience installing, administering, troubleshooting, and configuring: Domain Name System, Active Directory, Network Infrastructure, and advanced network services;
• Recent experience installing and configuring Windows 7: Disk Partitioning, File Access, Firewalls, Security, and Printers;
• Recent in-depth experience performing network vulnerability technical review and analysis including Network Access Protection;
• Recent experience providing security management of: operating systems, network devices, network services, firewall configurations, and intrusion detection systems;
• Recent experience accessing Information Assurance (IA) Vulnerability scanning tool reports, assessing vulnerability reports, and implementing corrective and mitigation actions;
• Recent experience implementing and maintaining HBSS administration software and hardware.
Education and Certification
• Qualified candidates must be DoD Directive 8570.1M compliant at IAT Level II
• Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA) Server 2008 or higher/Configuring Windows 7 or higher
• CompTIA Security Plus or equivalent
• DISA HBSS Admin (201) MR5 (2013) Version
• DISA HBSS Advanced (301) MR5 (2013) Version
• Up to DISA HBSS Advanced Analyst (501)
Certification verification numbers must be included for all commercial certifications:
• Microsoft certifications must include Transcript ID and Access Code
• CompTIA certifications must include a PDF download of the certification containing the verification code and URL
Cisco certifications must include the 16-digit Certification Verification number
• Minimum of 2-4 years of networks related technical experience.
ZENETEX is an Equal Opportunity/affirmative action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.